Appraisals and Valuation Services
for Individuals and Families
Our clients also include accountants, attorneys, wealth advisors, insurance agents and others representing owners. Insurance appraisals and periodic valuation updates should be in any collectors plans. Appraisals are not just for the biggest life events, but part of good financial management.
Appraisal Services for
Personal Property Appraisers, Estate Sales and Move Management Firms
We have a specialty in providing Business to Business services. Our specialty is fine art, but your firm may provide whole house services. Why not focus on what you do best and let us efficiently the subject matter expertise?
Fine Arts Educational
and Tour Services
Rog delivers high energy, engaging and interactive tours and lectures.
Why use Rog as your resource:
- Broad experience, so he can better understand the scope of your project.
- Completed the latest 2021-2022 Appraisal credentials including:
- International Society of Appraisers Fine Arts Specialty Curriculum and Exam
- In-force Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, USPAP – required for IRS/Insurance projects.
- International Society of Appraisers 50 hour “CORE” course.
- Extensive art history and art market knowledge:
- 2019 Master of Arts in Art History and Visual Culture from Lindenwood University.
- 10+ years as art docent, lecturer and adult education adjunct for multiple Chicago/Milwaukee and South Florida institutions.
- 2008 Sotheby’s-London, Summer Art Markets program.
- Northwestern University-Kellogg, Masters of Management/MBA.
Roger has the most up to date appraisal and art history credentials.
Since 2020 he has completed a Master of Arts in Art History and Visual Culture, the International Society of Appraisers’ CORE and Fine Art Specialty programs and The Appraisal Foundation’s Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices Fine Art and Real Property exams.